Deluxe Ski Jump Forum

The Official Deluxe Ski Jump Forum
It is currently 15 Nov 2019, 00:13

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 26 Feb 2018, 21:02 

Jussi i have one challenge if you dare to do it...
would you agree if we (your fans) make a comercial for you like raise 10 000likes on facebook or something like that... (if anyone have better idea please coment here...) you would make some hills for us... would you agree with that? if we make 10 000 views i'm pretty sure some new people will buy it so you would have ear more money and we would get about 3-5 new hills?
Are you in for challenge like that??

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2018, 18:22 

kumy246 wrote:
Jussi i have one challenge if you dare to do it...
would you agree if we (your fans) make a comercial for you like raise 10 000likes on facebook or something like that... (if anyone have better idea please coment here...) you would make some hills for us... would you agree with that? if we make 10 000 views i'm pretty sure some new people will buy it so you would have ear more money and we would get about 3-5 new hills?
Are you in for challenge like that??

Maybe 5000 more buyed games ? Thats will be not so many, and not so small, so Jussi can make big money
Beacouse, we know Jussi is dont doing anything with Deluxe Ski Jump 4, there is no update for one year. Beacouse if Jussi give our new update, more players come to Deluxe Ski Jump 4 :).

PostPosted: 30 Mar 2018, 00:02 

yes that's what i tought i think i can say there is many dsj fans who would do anything to support the game if there would be possibility to get some new hills i think we would reach the goal and jussi should make new hills for fans like this... i mean it's not much but im pretty sure it would make the game alive again... But as we saw Jussi didn't even responed at that so there is no hope... :(