Deluxe Ski Jump Forum

The Official Deluxe Ski Jump Forum
It is currently 13 Nov 2019, 02:25

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Would you like snow on DSJ 4 online Hill's all over the year ?
Poll ended at 13 Mar 2017, 17:41
1. Permanently World Cup , and No Rating servers and add Summer hill's serwers without snow 44%  44%  [ 4 ]
2. Leave servers World Cup and No Rating just like it's been until now , and add another server with snow on the hills all over the year 56%  56%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 9
PostPosted: 06 Mar 2017, 17:41 

This post is to Jussi Koksela and ours commiunity.

After talks with players we came to the conclusion with a good solution leaving snow on the DSJ 4 online hill's all over the year. As everyone knows this game is most popular when we have snow on DSJ4 Online Hill's.

Jussi we have a fev option "suggestions" , (maybe you have a better us a hint). First option are permanently two serwers with snow all over the year , World Cup , and No Rating servers and add Summer hill's serwers without snow , which gives a chance to compete in Summer Grand Prix.Second options is leave servers World Cup and No Rating just like it's been until now , and add another server with snow on the hills all over the year , for a players who wants to play in the summer months , but can't becasuse this game without snow on hill's is just unplayable , and little interesting.

To Jussi : Think about it , because I know that many people resigns with playing in summer time because of the "green" , and this changes the keeps DSJ 4 online still alive all year , maybe not with the attendance like in December , but still bigger then empty serwers in summer time :P

Online Total length 3512.26m

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2017, 18:50 

Snow in summer? Bad idea.

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2017, 20:49 

Maciejo-96 wrote:
Snow in summer? Bad idea.

Agreed.

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2017, 21:12 

For me it's a good idea to add one server with snow all the time. In summer there is not many people playing. I haven't played in last 2 years in summer too because, being honest, the quality of a plastic is pretty low and not too attractive.

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2017, 09:37 

I would not add another server, because there is not enough players and if they split into multiple servers then it's even worse.

I agree that summer green hills sucks and therefore I would make all online games in winter mode all year.