Online ratings by period

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
Vaaranto

Online ratings by period

Post by Vaaranto »

Would be nice to see for example Weekly current online ratings of the players that have played the game that week. idk if this been suggested already, im not that active on the forums.
SoBo

Re: Online ratings by period

Post by SoBo »

Yea.Good idea in my opinion the current tab should be the player with the best rating of teeth was shown who is the best currently in a separate tab of the best players in the history of DSJ 4 online.I support this idea and let the rest of the players in August terminates in the subject !!! (Goggles translate) :lol: :lol: :lol:
PEAK : 1946

Online Total length 3531.47m
MJumper

Post by MJumper »

Do you mean in-game? Because, you can already see this information on the Hill Records / Stats page: http://www.mediamond.fi/dsj4/hillrecord ... sion=1.0.0 .

There's also a little web application (made by me) for tracking and comparing these kinds of stats: http://stats4dsj.pythonanywhere.com/?Ca ... 1=Vaaranto .

@SoBo: What? I can't understand any of that, Google translate is terrible once again :D.
Vaaranto

Post by Vaaranto »

If i go and watch weekly current online ranking of finnish players right now i see Vesa Tiilikainen at top even tho he havent played DSJ4 online this week. Thats what i mean that u could see the players that have been active in the period you choose.
MJumper

Post by MJumper »

Ah, ok. Yes that would be very nice. I guess there is some really slow decay of rating over time (or was it a drop to 1000 after x months?) but it really would be better if we could choose to see only the active players.
SoBo

Post by SoBo »

Exactly, I wrote about Martin Gronholm :D :D :D (Goggles translate)
PEAK : 1946

Online Total length 3531.47m
MJumper

Post by MJumper »

Now there is an option on stats4dsj.pythonanywhere.com to show only active players :) (what it does is just to exclude players who have zero weekly total length).

Still, it would be nice to get this on the mediamond page as well.
Vaaranto

Post by Vaaranto »

Ok i see, didnt investigate that site too much earlier. Nice work. Yeah would like to see it in here too.
MJumper

Post by MJumper »

Actually the option wasn't there earlier, I just read your post and added it in about 5 minutes :D. I think it should be quite easy for Jussi to do something similar as well.