Sense of kicking in online game

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
Maciejo-96

Sense of kicking in online game

Post by Maciejo-96 »

Jussi, please do something with vote for kicking in online game. Commend /kick is too often used for fun, to make player deconcentrated because of unfollowed kick. Please do something with it.
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen
mask

Re: Sense of kicking in online game

Post by mask »

This is only game, i recommend focus on real life.
lucek23

Post by lucek23 »

Oh... So how we have to can kick noobs? I think this is the best tool for delete noobs from game.
Pragnę pomóc graczom w dalszym rozwoju poprzez organizację treningów. Zapraszam do współpracy na PW.
OFICIAL TRAINER OF THE MACIEJ SYLWESTRZUK.
Aliquam auctor, faciet te in.
MJumper

Post by MJumper »

I agree that it's annoying but really, limiting the /kick command will not stop people from spamming/trolling/harassing. Some people just need to learn how to behave, others need to learn to tolerate (but it's not Jussi's job to teach either of those).

By the way, if anything, I vote for autokicking any player who says 'thx Jussi' every time there is a tailwind, that is far more annoying :wink:.
Szymon11

Post by Szymon11 »

Yes, Martin, that complaining about a tailwind is really foolish. You cannot deal with the "DSJ's nature" and the conditions are strictly depended on the simulation. :cry:
Peak: 1835
Total length offline: 3535.16 m
Total length online: 3500.20 m
Former online world record holder: Wisła.
Former offline world record holder in Oberstdorf! First jumper ever who broke and stood 230 meters barrier!