Deluxe Ski Jump Forum

The Official Deluxe Ski Jump Forum
It is currently 13 Nov 2019, 02:29

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 1.7.0
PostPosted: 22 Oct 2014, 16:08 
Offline

Joined: 16 Apr 2012, 19:04
Posts: 264
Location: Finland
If the quoted two weeks means two weeks of full time work, then that's a lot of time. And if Jussi starts working on something else besides DSJ (I don't know, maybe he already has), it's not very realistic to expect him to be able to create many hills every year. Effectively he'd have to spend most of his vacations making hills just to make us happy... with almost no profit.

I agree that one hill per year would be nice but it's up to Jussi to decide whether it will happen or not.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1.7.0
PostPosted: 22 Oct 2014, 19:52 
Offline

Joined: 27 Mar 2013, 12:17
Posts: 344
Jussi Koskela wrote:
TheMrSkiBarPL wrote:
Will be more hills in game? yes or not :)

I am not planning new hills at the moment.


so good bye.!

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1.7.0
PostPosted: 23 Oct 2014, 11:02 
Offline

Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 17:03
Posts: 849
Location: Białystok/Poland
TheMrSkiBarPL wrote:
Jussi Koskela wrote:
TheMrSkiBarPL wrote:
Will be more hills in game? yes or not :)

I am not planning new hills at the moment.


so good bye.!

Was it a quote from private message, wasn't it?
At the moment doesn't mean never. I have a strong hope that Jussi is planning to make for us a suprise for World Chmpionships in Falun. I would like to remind you he have permission for those hills :) Be optimistic and keep waiting :P

_________________
Peak: 1835
Total length offline: 3535.16 m
Total length online: 3500.20 m
Online world record holder: Wisła.
Former offline world record holder in Oberstdorf! First jumper who broke the unbelievable length of 230 meters!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1.7.0
PostPosted: 23 Oct 2014, 11:54 
Offline

Joined: 17 Aug 2012, 13:34
Posts: 1561
Location: Białystok
A lot of players have. But hope doesn't usually help. We have to enjoy not perfect game :)

I think Jussi should think about future of game - if end, he should inform officially, not still hide it...

_________________
hehe
lech kempa must be banned


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1.7.0
PostPosted: 23 Oct 2014, 15:28 
Offline

Joined: 07 Sep 2013, 12:32
Posts: 300
It would be cool to see some new game modes

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1.7.0
PostPosted: 23 Oct 2014, 17:47 
Offline

Joined: 16 Feb 2011, 19:30
Posts: 230
TheMrSkiBarPL wrote:
Jussi Koskela wrote:
TheMrSkiBarPL wrote:
Will be more hills in game? yes or not :)

I am not planning new hills at the moment.


so good bye.!


Good bye! All you ever do is complain anyway.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1.7.0
PostPosted: 23 Oct 2014, 20:53 
Offline

Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 17:03
Posts: 849
Location: Białystok/Poland
Maciejo-96 wrote:
A lot of players have. But hope doesn't usually help. We have to enjoy not perfect game :)

I think Jussi should think about future of game - if end, he should inform officially, not still hide it...

Good point. He should be honest to the pain. But just now he leds us by the nose...
Despite of intricate situation of this marvellous game, I will be waiting and waiting and naturally participate in World Cup in next months, years... :wink:

_________________
Peak: 1835
Total length offline: 3535.16 m
Total length online: 3500.20 m
Online world record holder: Wisła.
Former offline world record holder in Oberstdorf! First jumper who broke the unbelievable length of 230 meters!


Last edited by Szymon11 on 02 Nov 2014, 12:44, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1.7.0
PostPosted: 23 Oct 2014, 22:07 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 22 Jan 2007, 14:42
Posts: 2779
Location: Finland
Szymon11 wrote:
Maciejo-96 wrote:
A lot of players have. But hope doesn't usually help. We have to enjoy not perfect game :)

I think Jussi should think about future of game - if end, he should inform officially, not still hide it...

Good point. He should be honest to the pain. But just now he leds us by the nose...
Despite intricate situation of this marvellous game, I will be waiting and waiting and naturally participate in World Cup in next months, years... :wink:

I don't have plans for updates but that doesn't necessarily mean that I wouldn't ever do anything for the game. Please don't expect the Falun hills.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1.7.0
PostPosted: 23 Oct 2014, 22:30 
Offline

Joined: 17 Aug 2012, 13:34
Posts: 1561
Location: Białystok
So will you be open for ideas for next versions (not have to be hills)?

_________________
hehe
lech kempa must be banned


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1.7.0
PostPosted: 24 Oct 2014, 16:31 
Offline

Joined: 10 Mar 2011, 11:16
Posts: 831
Location: POLAND
Jussi Koskela wrote:
Szymon11 wrote:
Maciejo-96 wrote:
A lot of players have. But hope doesn't usually help. We have to enjoy not perfect game :)

I think Jussi should think about future of game - if end, he should inform officially, not still hide it...

Good point. He should be honest to the pain. But just now he leds us by the nose...
Despite intricate situation of this marvellous game, I will be waiting and waiting and naturally participate in World Cup in next months, years... :wink:

I don't have plans for updates but that doesn't necessarily mean that I wouldn't ever do anything for the game. Please don't expect the Falun hills.

From the other side, its slightly complete game. Here is my comparision with DSJ3 and really now i realize that DSJ4 could be complete game: Here we go:
3- 40 fictitious hills
4- 24 realistic hills
3- uniform suit
4- two colored suit
3- no gates
4- gate system and you are able to change gate in training
3- in training only one option - choose summer or winter hill
4- in training you able to choose date, precitipation, percent of visibility, hour (so you can jump on night)
3- online mode
4- very improved online mode with option to download replays of records of every player.
3- no K.O mode
4- K.O mode
So, with this comparision only number of hills is plus for DSJ3. But remember about 40 fictitious hills VS 24 realistic. So by now ending with this number is not bad, but i always counted for little bit more.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1.7.0
PostPosted: 24 Oct 2014, 17:03 
Offline

Joined: 27 Mar 2013, 12:17
Posts: 344
When will be new hills? Jussi please answer !

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1.7.0
PostPosted: 24 Oct 2014, 19:29 
Offline

Joined: 10 Apr 2011, 21:28
Posts: 891
Spring or autumn 2015 maybe?

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCwGVZREeAfXhFit3UvTW8A


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1.7.0
PostPosted: 24 Oct 2014, 19:38 
Offline

Joined: 16 Feb 2011, 19:30
Posts: 230
TheMrSkiBarPL wrote:
When will be new hills? Jussi please answer !


He has already answered this.. Many times. Why is it so difficult to understand?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1.7.0
PostPosted: 25 Oct 2014, 16:38 
Offline

Joined: 02 Apr 2009, 21:38
Posts: 381
Location: Finish "Manse"
it cam when Jussi do it.

_________________
"When jump then jump , are it clear?
( Originall "When jump then jump" at by ... Julia Kykkaenen)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1.7.0
PostPosted: 25 Oct 2014, 17:08 
Offline

Joined: 27 Mar 2013, 12:17
Posts: 344
won't be new hills AT THE MOMENT.
so, when will be MOMENT for new hills? This is a question !

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group