New classifications.

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.

Do you want below mentioned ideas?

Yes
52%
No
11%
It's not so necessary
No votes
It's better to focus on the hills which likely won't be ever created (Do it's the truth? Do not choose :D)
37%

Total votes: 27

Szymon11

New classifications.

Post by Szymon11 »

No doubt, it would be interesting adition if we saw more kinds of classifications in the game. I'd like to suggest:
1.Individual classification of TEAM CUP - (essentially in online), this feature would attract more players which always want to have their statistics showed in the game and at http://www.dsjtournaments.com. Moreover the average frequency of this tournament can slightly rise.
2.The nations' classification - (Needed in offline to imitate better the TV's database. What's more really easy doable in online [to show at the end of each individual&scheduled tournament and on the page http://www.dsjtournaments.com]).
This features can constitute an aim for next versions because of their ease in doing (in comparing to online records). In combination with more extensive calendar and choosing players in offline, the game would become more expanded. To look at the fact that the DSJ's development is ON HOLD, these ideas should be borne in Jussi's mind, because they are petty but necessary.
What's your statement? Just write comments and leave your vote in the poll :D
Peak: 1835
Total length offline: 3535.16 m
Total length online: 3500.20 m
Former online world record holder: Wisła.
Former offline world record holder in Oberstdorf! First jumper ever who broke and stood 230 meters barrier!
jasmine12

Re: New classifications.

Post by jasmine12 »

Yes, we have online records, but maybe something for those who don't have an online subscription? For example, the flying hill? I know that DSJ 4 is a realism-based game, but a 300m hill would be great fun, especially with the physics engine.
jasmine
EgyLynx

Re: New classifications.

Post by EgyLynx »

If you wanna fly at 300 m then jump at dsj3...
I dont trully like at so long at dsj4.
...Selection in progress...