Solution to the new hills problems????

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
MattyPolz14

Solution to the new hills problems????

Post by MattyPolz14 »

Hello Jussi, I know there are problems with the development of the hills Oberstdorf HS137, Wisla HS
134 and Oslo HS134 due to vision blocks for the F2 view and other views etc.. My point is, As long as the the hills look nice and are realistic, I think it is fine. People will just have I deal with using other views to deal with the vision blocks. For example with Oberstdorf HS137, to avoid staring right into the tower just toy around with the camera adjuster or just suck it up and use another camera view. I think as long as you can see the lower part of the inrun, your fine so you can see the take off. If people want to badly enough, they can switch from F12 back to F2. Same goes for Wisla, just it's not as big a deal with the platform in the way. However I know it's a bigger problem with Oslo and how there are large side structures obstructing both side views. For this hill, I think people will just have to get used to jumping with the helmet camera view or any other view which isn't obstructed from the side, I mean, it might make it a bit more realistic if people are forced to jump from the helmet camera view so it will be more like real life :) . However, it is once again always possible to just play around with the camera adjuster and just avoid the visual obstructions of the architectual features. I know you have almost certainly gone through all of these options already, but I just want you to know that if you have to just leave it as is, all of us players will be happy to just get used to it :) . This will save you the trouble of all that hard work to readjust the graphics so that you can make see through structures which are hard to make look good. Thank you for taking the time to read this long message, hope this helped :) .