Folders for Jumpers

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.

Good Idea?

Yes
78%
No
22%

Total votes: 18

pikuvava

Folders for Jumpers

Post by pikuvava »

I just got this idea when I played DSJ. I made that really fast so I hope you get the idea what I'm trying to suggest ;)

So idea is make folders for jumpers. You could drag your jumpers to folders and make new custom folders.
It always annoys me when I have to scroll 100 of jumpers and select them one by one so this would make selecting easier.
Why i like DSJ? Its Best SKI JUMP SIMULATOR EVER!
¨
SuperAdo111

Re: Folders for Jumpers

Post by SuperAdo111 »

No. But making more than 1 player ingame (etc Admir Mujagic,dat helmet,dat gloves bla bla, check "make 10 times"), or copying jumpers out of game if it is anyhow possible...
pikuvava

Post by pikuvava »

SuperAdo111 wrote:No. But making more than 1 player ingame (etc Admir Mujagic,dat helmet,dat gloves bla bla, check "make 10 times"), or copying jumpers out of game if it is anyhow possible...
Well my thought is like: "Hmm I want to play.... Women World Cup!" so I just check the folder and if I want to play with custom players tournee i just check the Custom folder or If i want to play with Super Heroes (just example of folder name x]) I check the Super Heroes folder =) That is what I want ;)

And go just to C://Files > Deluxe Ski Jump 4 > Ski Jumpers and just Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V ,Ctrl-V,Ctrl-V,Ctrl-V,Ctrl-V,Ctrl-V,Ctrl-V...
Why i like DSJ? Its Best SKI JUMP SIMULATOR EVER!
¨
SuperAdo111

Post by SuperAdo111 »

pikuvava wrote: And go just to C://Files > Deluxe Ski Jump 4 > Ski Jumpers and just Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V ,Ctrl-V,Ctrl-V,Ctrl-V,Ctrl-V,Ctrl-V,Ctrl-V...
Well,really? I thought this is impossible...Now stop being sarcastic,that is impossible due the every file has its own "code" or something else,so you can copy and paste players.About folders,well,its okay idea! :D