Startingorder, first competition in a season.

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
gotvas

Startingorder, first competition in a season.

Post by gotvas »

First of all, a big thank you for creating this amazing skijumping game! I usally don`t play computergames, but I`m a big skijumpingfan and this game is the only game that fills my needs. :D

And then to my suggestion. Sorry if this idea allready has been posted, but have`nt seen it anywhere so thought I`d give it a go:

It would have been very cool to choose the startingorder before the first competition in a season, is this something that could be possible to create a system for? What I like the most with this game, is that it`s realistic. And this would really help to do it even more realistic. Because, It`s kind of unrealistic when you start a season with real jumpers like Schlierenzauer, Bardal and Freund are the first jumpers while Korolev, Nurmsalu and Choi are the last. :? This also goes for teamcup, when Austria, Germany and Norway may have to jump before Kazaghstan, Russia and France...

Get the point? Hope this is something that could be added to the game! :)
Maybe a way to move jumpers up and down on the startinglist you get on the screen before each competition, sould be the way to do it?
Bartek Palewicz

Re: Startingorder, first competition in a season.

Post by Bartek Palewicz »

Yeah, very nice idea. And it shouldn't be hard to implement.
Rid

Post by Rid »

hmm, I think we need something like Cup Calendar for skijumpers with ability to sort skijumpers by country.
dec

Post by dec »

I agree with Gotvas, we need the feature of choosing the starting order of jumpers.
EgyLynx

Post by EgyLynx »

esc?
...Selection in progress...