Huge idea Jussi

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
KamilStoch

Huge idea Jussi

Post by KamilStoch »

I dont know if it even possible but I want to ask you. It could be awesome if DSJ had also side flying possible because then game could be much more realistic. I mean, that you can control jumpers in air like now, up and down, but also right and left and all between it. Is this even possible to make?
Zmaster

Re: Huge idea Jussi

Post by Zmaster »

There has been questions about this earlier, but so far it is considered too hard to implement and control. I, on the other hand would love that kind of addition!
That's gotta hurt.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Yes, I tried it earlier and it was too difficult to control two axis at the same time. Besides, it was not intuitive enough from the side view.
Zmaster

Post by Zmaster »

Jussi Koskela wrote:Yes, I tried it earlier and it was too difficult to control two axis at the same time. Besides, it was not intuitive enough from the side view.
Any possibilities for a beta testing this with players devoted to bang their head to the wall thousands of times to learn that kind of stuff? ;)
That's gotta hurt.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

There's not much point spending time on something that only 100 people in the world could play. ;)