Deleting current rating after expiration of subscription.

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
SuperAdo111

Deleting current rating after expiration of subscription.

Post by SuperAdo111 »

Deleting current rating after expiration of subscription. Admins deleted my example so ill use some my ***FICTIONAL*** OLD ACCOUNT , i dont have online sub for long time and i'm often at 1st place which isnt that fair. Of course my peak will stay (let it be 1749) and after i buy sub. I will get same rating as last time. So no "Current Rating" without sub. That is logic,for me. Btw i thought deleting player from liston mediamond site.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Deleting current rating after expiration of subscription

Post by Jussi Koskela »

The current rating expires in one year after the end of subscription. Many players play only during the winter seasons, so it's reasonable to keep their ratings listed also during the summer.
SuperAdo111

Post by SuperAdo111 »

Okay , but i think there should be chance for others,who plays at summer,to get 1st position,so deleting after 1 month will be nice,thats my opinion,if you want to change it,let somebody to tell opinion,too
Fingi

Post by Fingi »

Maybe saving the current rating even if subscription expires, and only not show it. That way when subscription is reordered the rating is restored, and the people like SuperAdo would be happy :D
Also i don't think that would require much work with the page that shows the stats. Just checking if the player has subscription when showing the rating.
SuperAdo111

Post by SuperAdo111 »

Fingi wrote:Maybe saving the current rating even if subscription expires, and only not show it.
That!