Change jumpers ability

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
Basadoni

Change jumpers ability

Post by Basadoni »

Hi all,

i want to present you an idea:

Almost every player of DSJ 4 jumps the offline modes with real jumper names, like for example i do.
Beside of the urgent insertion of a record hunting mode and CPU Players i like to play a normal championship with the various jumpers without looking at the records. The problem is, that all real-named jumpers have the same possibility to be in higher positions, so it is possible that Dimitry Ipatov in my championship jumps 230m in Planica and Schlierenzauer only 200m.

I want to have the possibility to put down the ability of Ipatov to for example 60%, so it would be much more difficult or impossible to jump 230m. 100% would be no change of the ability.
So you can jump a competition with real names and real results.
I hope my post is understandable and sorry for my english. I am not polish but italian :D
Bartek Palewicz

Re: Change jumpers ability

Post by Bartek Palewicz »

Basadoni wrote:I hope my post is understandable and sorry for my english. I am not polish but italian :D
:lol:
SuperAdo111

Post by SuperAdo111 »

Really Jussi,maybe you should do that and X V AND || style at summer , you have not to upload new version since september but make it realistic,it would be awesome,i think 4-5 months is enough time for that. Cheers
edit* you should do that at option when we enter at online , and in settings when we starting world cup , so we can change it everytime or we have option always V style...I know i sound like 3 years old kid but when i saw Romoeren and Kranjec's jump i was impressed :)
Risen

Post by Risen »

Dydux666 wrote:
Basadoni wrote:I hope my post is understandable and sorry for my english. I am not polish but italian :D
:lol:
+1 :D
Nie popieram małyszomanii, a tym bardziej żadnej stochomanii.
Albo kibicujesz wszystkim skoczkom, albo rodakom, albo ssiesz ;)
"Czułeś się kiedyś jak Hula?" -Woody Allen
mlody5

Post by mlody5 »

^ I Like It.
Share it on nk.pl.
Tweet.
xD