Hill editor for DSJ4?

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
MichalD

Hill editor for DSJ4?

Post by MichalD »

I propose you to introduce a Hill Editor. I think it's will make the game more playable.
Last edited by MichalD on 15 Feb 2011, 19:20, edited 2 times in total.
kitrak

Post by kitrak »

And I suggest two things - thinking and learning English.
Basadoni

Post by Basadoni »

kitrak wrote:And I suggest two things - thinking and learning English.
Why so impertinent?
Koniasty

Post by Koniasty »

Fantastic Idea!
Lord_Chrupek

Re: Map editor for DSJ4?

Post by Lord_Chrupek »

MichalD wrote:I propose you to introduce a Map Editor. I think it's will make the game more playable.
How about campaign editor? ;>
MichalD

Post by MichalD »

Sorry , i mean Hill Editor. I corrected it already.

And I suggest two things - thinking and learning English.
Opamiętaj się człowieku!

Jedyne co robisz na tym forum to dopieprzanie innym ludziom. Nic nie wnosisz poza wyzywaniem ludzi od idiotów. Prezentujesz postawę typowego zakompleksionego polaczka, którego spuścili ze smyczy i teraz próbuje się za wszelką cenę dowartościować.

Widzisz błąd? To po prostu powiedz, jak kulturalna osoba.

Niestety, jak pokazują doświadczenia m.in. polskiej emigracji , to największym wrogiem polaka nie jest ani Irlandczyk, ani Niemiec czy Amerykanin - tylko drugi Polak i on zawsze będzie szukać okazji, żeby dowalić pierwszemu.

Z dedykacją dla wszystkich polskich kowbojów klawiatury:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2sedTLIRWU
sunset_rider

Post by sunset_rider »

This question arises for years now. I wondered if there was an editor at times of DSJ 1. :)
Jussi always didn't want to release one, because he obviously thought he would give away control over his software with such a tool. Another point might be, that Jussi would have to programm a nice interface for normal users. Both reasons may have led to the decision that an editor is a good thing, but costs too much time to implement.

Well, there is the Software "Trackmania", which is totally based on building new tracks. In times of modern Internet, to my mibd it, would a great iea to include an editor to create custom hills as long as Jussis "professional" hills were strictly separated from custom stuff..
dec

Post by dec »

Yes, but Trackmania, for example, offers you a variety of blocks to build numerous types of tracks. I'm afraid that a hill editor for DSJ would not be that useful; think about it, there are only as much hills that you can build.
akkarbelling

Post by akkarbelling »

Please read through the forum before you post. This has been sugested about a thousand times before.
MichalD

Post by MichalD »

@akkarbelling

Stop spamming with this facepalm picture (6 of 8 your post looks the same :D ). I checked the search engine and found only one thread from 2007 year with 2 posts.
Lord_Chrupek

Post by Lord_Chrupek »

So maybe, try to READ suggestions topic.
akkarbelling

Post by akkarbelling »

I checked the search engine and found about 13 - 14 topics requesting hill editors. And many many requests in the sugestions topic.
mlody5

Visual C++

Post by mlody5 »

Visual C++ 2010 !!!
kisiel

Re: Hill editor for DSJ4?

Post by kisiel »

MichalD wrote:I propose you to introduce a Hill Editor. I think it's will make the game more playable.
Good Idea :wink:
mrwolek

Re: Hill editor for DSJ4?

Post by mrwolek »

Awesome. Everything is possible, Mr. Jussi :)