Suggestions

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
theglory

Suggestions

Post by theglory »

Hello Mr. Jussi

I have following suggestions to the next generation of your game (DSJ4) :

- there could be the same system of points as in real life - points per 0,5 meter not centimeter and also points given or taken because of the wind front or back that was added this year in skijump world cup

- there also could be a landing system , where you have to hold your balance after landing

- there also could be more rapid wind changes during your flight that could take you out from winning but that in cases when on a hill the weather is not stable and judges think what to do to shorten the takeoff run or to cancel the event ( such cases could also be available )

- there could be an ability to show your happiness or sadness after landing - I mean gestures, poses , etc.
dec

Post by dec »

I agree with the first suggestion - or at least some of it - wind compensation would be a fantastic feature.
sb103

Re: Suggestions

Post by sb103 »

theglory wrote:Hello Mr. Jussi

I have following suggestions to the next generation of your game (DSJ4) :

- there could be the same system of points as in real life - points per 0,5 meter not centimeter and also points given or taken because of the wind front or back that was added this year in skijump world cup

- there also could be a landing system , where you have to hold your balance after landing

- there also could be more rapid wind changes during your flight that could take you out from winning but that in cases when on a hill the weather is not stable and judges think what to do to shorten the takeoff run or to cancel the event ( such cases could also be available )

- there could be an ability to show your happiness or sadness after landing - I mean gestures, poses , etc.

I really like this 2 suggestions :) - about landing maybe something like that If you press just one button you'll lose your balance, If You press first left...and after specific time right button You'll make good landing, If You press both buttons You'll land like now.
kitrak

Post by kitrak »

And i dislike those two suggestions. This is DSJ, not RTL Skispringen.
Grufugl

Re: Suggestions

Post by Grufugl »

theglory wrote:- there could be the same system of points as in real life - points per 0,5 meter not centimeter
It allready is so, even in dsj3. Points are per 0.5m - but the lenght is shown with exact cm.
bulwa11

Post by bulwa11 »

kitrak wrote:And i dislike those two suggestions. This is DSJ, not RTL Skispringen.
exactly
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

kitrak wrote:And i dislike those two suggestions. This is DSJ, not RTL Skispringen.
DSJ = simulator (and it is a great game !)
RTL Skispringen = arcade game (and it is not my type)
EyTschej

Post by EyTschej »

kitrak wrote:This is DSJ, not RTL Skispringen.
I'm not so sure about DSJ4 anymore. It DOES remind me of RTL so far, I've pointed that out before. I hope DSJ4 is still to be saved and can get back what DSJ was originally about: full control over the jumper throughout the whole jump ... something that is missing in beta 1 ... :(
skill since 1337 ;)
Mein Sport-Blog
bulwa11

Post by bulwa11 »

:shock: but theres more control than ever
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Yes, but these are different the two games. The RTL Skispringen has long played, now it's time for something else. This version, which DSJ4 is really very good and let's enjoy it and that it will have. I hope that in a few years it will improve again Jussi. :)
bulwa11

Post by bulwa11 »

the way I see it is that DSJ 4 can be a game that can and will be played for years !. Propably even more than DSJ 3.
EgyLynx

Post by EgyLynx »

At dsj2 , in score table was 0.5 but in records at 0.01.
...Selection in progress...