Great Idea

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
BogaxD

Great Idea

Post by BogaxD »

I have an absolutely great idea! What if you could have your facebook friends as ski jumpers? Would that be possible? That could be pure awesomeness!

Hope you can answer to this Jussi.
EyTschej

Post by EyTschej »

Where is your great idea? :roll:
skill since 1337 ;)
Mein Sport-Blog
Risen

Re: Great Idea

Post by Risen »

Facebook = useless dumbass community. I hate it so much. It is everywhere and it annoys me a lot. I believe I'm not the only one to feel it. Please keep this thing out of DSJ.........
Nie popieram małyszomanii, a tym bardziej żadnej stochomanii.
Albo kibicujesz wszystkim skoczkom, albo rodakom, albo ssiesz ;)
"Czułeś się kiedyś jak Hula?" -Woody Allen
BogaxD

Post by BogaxD »

if we could integrate DSJ with facebook so u could take all your friends to the game instead of creating them one by one.

And to Risen: That is your opinion, it something you can choose, not something you have to do.
EyTschej

Post by EyTschej »

Risen, have you seen the movie "Funny People"? There's this one line about Facebook ... I always think of that line because it totally reflects my opinion about that crap ;)

Boga-something: "You can tell aaaaaaaaaaall your friends ..." - I don't need Facebook to tell my friends about DSJ. Do you think that people were not able to tell their friends any news before there was Facebook? Get a life ...
skill since 1337 ;)
Mein Sport-Blog
sunset_rider

Post by sunset_rider »

By the way: There are some restraints in some countries inherent with facebook and privacy. I don't know about the situation in Finland, but I would carefully check how much facebook is allowed in your country.
BogaxD

Post by BogaxD »

EyTschej wrote:Risen, have you seen the movie "Funny People"? There's this one line about Facebook ... I always think of that line because it totally reflects my opinion about that crap ;)

Boga-something: "You can tell aaaaaaaaaaall your friends ..." - I don't need Facebook to tell my friends about DSJ. Do you think that people were not able to tell their friends any news before there was Facebook? Get a life ...
You really don't see where i'm going do you?
The point of my idea is to instead of create jumpers one by one, you could use your friend list on facebook, so the game would make the jumpers.
sunset_rider

Post by sunset_rider »

Ah.
Well. I would prefer an optional link to the current table with the World Cup Standings and the strengths of each jumper adjusted according to the current place.
Basadoni

Post by Basadoni »

EyTschej wrote:Risen, have you seen the movie "Funny People"? There's this one line about Facebook ... I always think of that line because it totally reflects my opinion about that crap ;)

Oooh Come on, don`t exxagerate... :roll: