Ideas & suggestions for next beta/full version

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ideas & suggestions for next beta/full version

Post by Jussi Koskela »

maftei.alin wrote:Jussi its possible to have Oslo HS134 and Oberstdorf HS137 in next version?have you find some solution for block view?
Next version will have online hill records. No new hills.
ThePajlok

Post by ThePajlok »

Hi, I play from the first version of DSJ, and I have an idea, suggestion to add a career mode, I have even presented it in a graphic form, the appearance of this mode. Also, one could add a shop buying clothes there skis or other things ...
Maciejo-96

Post by Maciejo-96 »

As it was written many times career mode can't be implemented to game.

PS. But I think good idea would be selecting gradients of skies while creating/editing jumper, similar to real skies but wothout their logos. Good would be narrowing a little bit skies and adding fully black down part of skies, like while Olympic Games.

My other suggestions:
- possibility to make own pop-up's while jumping
- possibility to change pic in Main Menu
- possibility to select day or night in World Cup/Team Cup mode
- double-colored sleeves (like Prevc in this and previous seasons)
- and what I suggested earlier: possibility to select option of entering name of jumper.
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen
davisp

Post by davisp »

@Jussi: Good to hear we're getting online records :)
do you plan to implement a offline record-hunting-mode sometime in the future? The discussion comes up from time to time. You could end this if you say YES or NO to it :-P
World Record Holder for 5 minutes
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

davisp wrote:@Jussi: Good to hear we're getting online records :)
do you plan to implement a offline record-hunting-mode sometime in the future? The discussion comes up from time to time. You could end this if you say YES or NO to it :-P
I don't have any strict opinion on that.
temalo

Post by temalo »

Good day sir.
Probably someone already mentioned it, but nothing will happen, if i repeat this again.
Overall, I noticed that the game is almost perfect. There is one thing that frustrates me. Namely noticeable is the lack of a female in the selection of players. I'd like to jump character who has (ironically, of course) well-developed lungs. For sure there will be people who also shared my opinion. As can be seen for some time, jumping women are becoming day by day more and more popular.
Adding to the game sex selection, will contribute to increasing the number of female jumping fans.
Have a nice day.
davisp

Post by davisp »

Jussi Koskela wrote:
davisp wrote:@Jussi: Good to hear we're getting online records :)
I don't have any strict opinion on that.
So if the majority would like to see that feature, you will implement it?
World Record Holder for 5 minutes
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

temalo wrote:Good day sir.
Probably someone already mentioned it, but nothing will happen, if i repeat this again.
Overall, I noticed that the game is almost perfect. There is one thing that frustrates me. Namely noticeable is the lack of a female in the selection of players. I'd like to jump character who has (ironically, of course) well-developed lungs. For sure there will be people who also shared my opinion. As can be seen for some time, jumping women are becoming day by day more and more popular.
Adding to the game sex selection, will contribute to increasing the number of female jumping fans.
Have a nice day.
Forget that idea. How do you want to have women in the game, just use the editor and creating the names of women :lol:
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Jussi Koskela wrote:
maftei.alin wrote:Jussi its possible to have Oslo HS134 and Oberstdorf HS137 in next version?have you find some solution for block view?
Jussi, this is the only gesture towards the players playing online. Why not think about those who play offline ? How will they feel ... ??? I am very disappointed ... :(
AlexRollercoaster

Post by AlexRollercoaster »

Wolf wrote:
Jussi Koskela wrote:
Jussi, this is the only gesture towards the players playing online. Why not think about those who play offline ? How will they feel ... ??? I am very disappointed ... :(
Problem is as i said many times ago, DSJ4 is a very small game with not that much earnings, so Jussi cant make that big investions and in my opinion the focus should be on the online mode, because in Offline you only have to pay 20€ and then you will get all upsates for free which isnt really effective for the progression of the game, so two ways would be possible:
1. Make the Online game to the focus and more attractive
2. You have to pay for Updates/new Hills
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Wolf wrote:Jussi, this is the only gesture towards the players playing online. Why not think about those who play offline ? How will they feel ... ??? I am very disappointed ... :(
Online hill records has been the most wanted feature for a long time.
matmatrix121

Post by matmatrix121 »

So, when v.1.6 released?
Mateusz Marciniak POL

Online peak: 1821
World Cup 2014/2015 - 5. place
World Cup 2013/2014 - 7. place
Maciejo-96

Post by Maciejo-96 »

I comparised inruns of Zakopane HS94 in reality and in DSJ4. So, in DSJ4 inrun there seems to be quite too wide. I think it should be narrowed a bit.
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen
MJumper

Post by MJumper »

I was wondering, would it be possible to make some sort of utility application (preferably web-based, so it would be cross platform) that would show the number of players in the online game rooms at any given time? It's a bit inefficient to open DSJ just to check if there are any players (especially as I have to turn on another computer to start DSJ). I might play more if I knew when there are people playing.
akkarbelling

Post by akkarbelling »

Good idea Mjumper!