Time for changes

General discussion about DSJ4.
SoBo

Time for changes

Post by SoBo »

I will not write a long post . Jussi you do not give an answer to our questions :P You still want to make a small one update DSJ 4 , or will you not update the game anymore? Youre not giving us anwsers for a long time. Could you please give us answers. You are the owner of mediamond.fi.
PEAK : 1946

Online Total length 3531.47m
Szymon11

Re: Time for changes

Post by Szymon11 »

SoBo wrote:I will not write a long post . Jussi you do not give an answer to our questions :P You still want to make a small one update DSJ 4 , or will you not update the game anymore? Youre not giving us anwsers for a long time. Could you please give us answers. You are the owner of mediamond.fi.
Let the truth about DSJ and its future be finally unveiled! Although I am inactive now, I wish to know what is going on with the game I've played for over 5 years. Greetings!
Peak: 1835
Total length offline: 3535.16 m
Total length online: 3500.20 m
Former online world record holder: Wisła.
Former offline world record holder in Oberstdorf! First jumper ever who broke and stood 230 meters barrier!
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

No new plans for feature updates. On the serverside I found the bug which caused the online game to crash last Friday and I will fix it shortly.
Bartek Drek DSJ

Post by Bartek Drek DSJ »

Why? Please 1/2 hills. Jussi you kill yours kid.