Re: Asan Tachtachunov is a cheater!! Maybe!

General discussion about DSJ4.
green

Post by green »

Szymon11 write:
Hello Jussi,
please ban Asan T, because his record replay form Bad Mitterndorf doesn't open, because of incompabillity with current version.
He's most likely the same person who acted Borat S.
Thanks.
And what is with other records which replays doesn't open? For example....I can't open WR from Marcin Slivinski on Lahti 130 because of incompabillity with current version!

Guys...are you sure about Asan Tachtachunov or about Marcin Slivinski or about someone else?
MarcinŚliwiński

Re: Re: Asan Tachtachunov is a cheater!! Maybe!

Post by MarcinŚliwiński »

What? My replay work...?
Przyszłość nie zaczyna się od jutra, zaczyna się od dzisiaj...
Maciejo-96

Post by Maciejo-96 »

@green
You might have older version of DSJ4. I checked Marcin's replay and replay works normally.
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen
green

Post by green »

I did't say that anything is wrong...just that....that maybe replay from Asan O.K.
green

Post by green »

And....I have last version!
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Faulty memory, for example, can cause replays to be recorded or played incorrectly. The replay file contains information about the player's interaction with the mouse and checksums for the physical simulation, but the simulation itself is rerun whenever the replay is played. Therefore even a smallest error in the calculation will result an error message.
davisp

Post by davisp »

Jussi Koskela wrote:Faulty memory, for example, can cause replays to be recorded or played incorrectly. The replay file contains information about the player's interaction with the mouse and checksums for the physical simulation, but the simulation itself is rerun whenever the replay is played. Therefore even a smallest error in the calculation will result an error message.
Is that possible without modifying the mem with cheatengine or some other methods? I mean: Can the game by itself cause such a error?
World Record Holder for 5 minutes
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

davisp wrote:Is that possible without modifying the mem with cheatengine or some other methods? I mean: Can the game by itself cause such a error?
The problem may be caused by a bug in the game, by other interfering software or by faulty hardware.