The future of DSJ

General discussion about DSJ4.
Andrei Stan

Re: The future of DSJ

Post by Andrei Stan »

Hi,

I am pretty new in this game. I never played other versions of DSJ than DSJ4 (started 1 year ago). For me this game is still very funny, I still have many goals to achive in the future. No offence Maciejo-96, but even if I am playing DSJ4 I have a great life, a lot of hobbies, a job, I am drinking beer or vodka and I have a girlfriend.:) If you have a wrong time management you can have a bad life even if you don't play this game.
Regarding updates, as I said, I am pretty happy with current version. It is not boring for me yet, but it may become in the next couple of months. Jussi, congratulations for building such a realistic game and nice community. As I can read on this forum a lot of gamers are asking you for 2-3 new hills. I don't belive that you will earn a lot of money with these updates, but in life not everything means money. Maybe the players that are keep playing this game for many years deserves a "Goodbye update". The last big effort from your side! Please, do it for your creation!:) Thanks!
Szymon11

Post by Szymon11 »

Andrei Stan wrote:Hi,

I am pretty new in this game. I never played other versions of DSJ than DSJ4 (started 1 year ago). For me this game is still very funny, I still have many goals to achive in the future. No offence Maciejo-96, but even if I am playing DSJ4 I have a great life, a lot of hobbies, a job, I am drinking beer or vodka and I have a girlfriend.:) If you have a wrong time management you can have a bad life even if you don't play this game.
Regarding updates, as I said, I am pretty happy with current version. It is not boring for me yet, but it may become in the next couple of months. Jussi, congratulations for building such a realistic game and nice community. As I can read on this forum a lot of gamers are asking you for 2-3 new hills. I don't belive that you will earn a lot of money with these updates, but in life not everything means money. Maybe the players that are keep playing this game for many years deserves a "Goodbye update". The last big effort from your side! Please, do it for your creation!:) Thanks!
Well said. If something goes to the end, it has to have 'the icing on the cake' :)
If we are talking about me, DSJ also didn't destroy my life. Actually, I am still school-age student and I have time for relaxing (not only DSJ), but mainly for learning. I think that the real problem begins when you feel like a slave of this game. It is all about the proper time management, as Andrei said. Recreation and hard work go with each other, the key is to maintain balance between them both...
Peak: 1835
Total length offline: 3535.16 m
Total length online: 3500.20 m
Former online world record holder: Wisła.
Former offline world record holder in Oberstdorf! First jumper ever who broke and stood 230 meters barrier!
akkarbelling

Post by akkarbelling »

Well spoken Andrei!
Gutek70

Post by Gutek70 »

Dear colleagues and friends DSJ brothers. It's time to say goodbye to you, even though I still have a year subscription online, give yourself peace of mind with this game. I'm not making fun cash ago the cold Finns that has us somewhere. Without the development of the game wants to collect the money. I say stop like him.

P.S. Jussi pretty wasted potential of this game

In particular, I bid farewell to Jakub Karas, Sergiusz Kriegel, Rafał Rzepczyński, Erik Vidar Eriksen, Jan Kvil, Marcuss Schutte, Jani Novak, Robert Szczepaniak and of course the match it CYP and Jakub Jaworski.
If someone missed it sorry

WERSJA POLSKA:
Szanowni koledzy i przyjaciele DSJ bracia. Nadszedł czas na pożegnanie się z Wami, mimo że mam jeszcze rok subskrypcji online, daję sobie spokój z tą grą. Nie będę nabijał kasy temu zimnemu finowi, który ma nas gdzieś. Bez rozwijania gry chciałby zbierać kasę. Ja mówię stop takim jak on.

P.S. Jussi nieźle zmarnowałeś potencjał tej gry

W szczególności żegnam się z Jakubem Karaś, Sergiusz Kriegel,Rafał Rzepczyński, EVE, Jan Kvil, Marcuss Schutte, Jani Novak, Robert Szczepaniak i oczywiście z niegrającymi CYP i Jakub Jaworski.
Jeśli kogoś ominąłem to przepraszam
Last edited by Gutek70 on 15 Apr 2016, 10:39, edited 1 time in total.
Gram tylko online - I only play online!!!
Rajmek1233

Post by Rajmek1233 »

Gutek70 wrote:P.S. Jussi pretty wasted potential of this game

+1
akkarbelling

Post by akkarbelling »

Rajmek1233 wrote:

+1
he10th3r310

Post by he10th3r310 »

Rajmek1233 wrote:

+1
I don't think DSJ4 had so much potential. Probably back in 2010-2011 but now in 2016 the game is already very outdated, graphically and for gameplay also. Even if development of DSJ was continued for some reason, I wouldn't suggest wasting time on DSJ4 anymore.
DSJ2 Total Length: 5438,88m
DSJ3 Total Length: 7825,25m
DSJ4 Total Lenght: 3560,25m (offline)

Combined: 16824.38m

I'm a retired player. I won't jump more competitive jumps, but I will anyway support the game future development as I can.
Maciejo-96

Post by Maciejo-96 »

he10th3r310 wrote:Even if development of DSJ was continued for some reason, I wouldn't suggest wasting time on DSJ4 anymore.
Not only time, but money too, because of buying online subscriptions. It's better to spend these money on more profitable things.
akkarbelling

Post by akkarbelling »

he10th3r310 wrote:
Rajmek1233 wrote:

+1
I don't think DSJ4 had so much potential. Probably back in 2010-2011 but now in 2016 the game is already very outdated, graphically and for gameplay also. Even if development of DSJ was continued for some reason, I wouldn't suggest wasting time on DSJ4 anymore.
Then don't.
alexander

Post by alexander »

I still think it would be great if Jussi put up the source code as GPLv3. Then anyone could continue the project. Although, truthfully, a complete remake is probably a better idea. I wish I had the money to work on it myself.
Rajmek1233

Post by Rajmek1233 »

Where are you going to holidays?

PS:Last news on this dying site? :twisted: :idea:
151kbar151

Post by 151kbar151 »

Rajmek1233 wrote:Image

Where are you going to holidays?

PS:Last news on this dying site? :twisted: :idea:
LOL, who cares about this when the game is dead? :lol: