On the philosophy of record hunting

General discussion about DSJ4.
Georg Gasser

Re: On the philosophy of record hunting

Post by Georg Gasser »

BartiSkiJumper wrote:I think you should delete this blocade, or make tournament records (WOT, Marathon, National Cup, Flying Cup) separately.
Good idea
Jussi Koskela wrote:I'm not going to reset the hill records. Possibility for wind hunting gave a small head start to those who did it, but in a few weeks their relative advantage will become very small. There will be plenty of good winds for everyone!
So you want to make a own Torunament for Records ?
That would be great fun :)
Szymon11

Re: On the philosophy of record hunting

Post by Szymon11 »

Georg Gasser wrote:
BartiSkiJumper wrote:I think you should delete this blocade, or make tournament records (WOT, Marathon, National Cup, Flying Cup) separately.
Good idea
Jussi Koskela wrote:I'm not going to reset the hill records. Possibility for wind hunting gave a small head start to those who did it, but in a few weeks their relative advantage will become very small. There will be plenty of good winds for everyone!
So you want to make a own Torunament for Records ?
That would be great fun :)
Maybe something like that will be included: "record-hunting mode", this is the room in which you jump only one without any another players, otherwise "individual world cup or warm-up" and of course there you will be able to go out and go in to this server infinitely many times. It would be nice if there was possibilty to choose hill you'd like to jump.
And the next important point: new category: official tournaments online records (WOT, Marathon, Team Cup, Ski Flying, TdDSJ, National). Don't forget Jussi, petty changes make new players intrigued :wink:
Peak: 1835
Total length offline: 3535.16 m
Total length online: 3500.20 m
Former online world record holder: Wisła.
Former offline world record holder in Oberstdorf! First jumper ever who broke and stood 230 meters barrier!