Winter time and games Jussi

General discussion about DSJ4.
Hocx

Winter time and games Jussi

Post by Hocx »

I just want to ask you Jussi if you ever consider about making any other winter game not just Ski jumping I know that DSJ have great history and I know that there is a lot of work with DSJ over a year and you dont have time but there is a lot room in game industry since no winter game were relesed since I dont know really 2007? there is a lot of sport which could bring you new nations into this forum
for exemple: Alpine skiing, Biathlon, Nordic Combine? there is a lot of them not only these. Thank you for anwser and sorry for long post.
Michael

Re: Winter time and games Jussi

Post by Michael »

If Jussi did has as much members as GTA company, this probably could be happend :D
EliteAti

Post by EliteAti »

RTL had some good games. The 2008 version for PS2 in particular featured great gameplay. Something happened to them though - the quality of their games just started to go downhill really fast after that. The market for these kind of games is not that big due to winter sports not being worldwide.
akkarbelling

Post by akkarbelling »

Michael wrote:If Jussi did has as much members as GTA company, this probably could be happend :D
X2