First impressions...

General discussion about DSJ4.
bulwa11

Post by bulwa11 »

well I love the change and I think its great.

You just have to get used to it like jumpers get used to new rules...
Vik

Re: Takeoff

Post by Vik »

BODI wrote:And some minor bug:the picture of the game is slitelly moved to the left side,so I dont see all informatons and in the right side I have cca 1 cm of black band.Does this appear by others too?
I think u have to change the resolution OR u have to set up the screensettings of your monitor. Maybe there are some buttons on it to set up.

Or do you have a notebook?

It's definitely no bug!
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Daniel84 wrote:I think the new gameplay is really satisfying, you did a really great job! It makes so much fun to jump, even just in the training-mode. Also I like the idea of choosing the conditions like snow, fog, summer or winter, day or night. It really looks great. I don't know if you can change the Georg Späth style in this stage of development. I think it's not so important because it's only a visual thing, the feeling during the flight is great nevertheless

But please, pleeeeeaaaase, give us CPU players for playing realistic world cups, I think most enjoy this and it would be a big loss if it isn't possible anymore.

Bravo Daniel84, great comment! I also think that it does not take much to change, and the silhouette of the jumper is natural! CPU players is a must!
bulwa11

Post by bulwa11 »

yes CPU has to be in... even if we cant watch them jump because their jumps are just a random number combined with their skill + wind conditions ;)
EgyLynx

Post by EgyLynx »

Someones uses cpu at example...
...Selection in progress...
sb103

Post by sb103 »

as I remember the best cpu jumpers was in dsj 2 for me... it was fast and nice :).
But here we have other ver, other codes etc. and I can't tell what is easy and what is hard, just good luck jussi with whole dsj4 :)
BODI

Re: Takeoff

Post by BODI »

Vik wrote:
BODI wrote:And some minor bug:the picture of the game is slitelly moved to the left side,so I dont see all informatons and in the right side I have cca 1 cm of black band.Does this appear by others too?
I think u have to change the resolution OR u have to set up the screensettings of your monitor. Maybe there are some buttons on it to set up.

Or do you have a notebook?

It's definitely no bug!
You were wright Vik,when I changed resolution,it was ok.

Thanks!
Get movin´ ;)
Lipinski

Post by Lipinski »

I had hope that it will be a continuation of the DSJ 3 so much in an improved form,
and it is a completely new game, in general I'm disappointed that I need to learn something new, especially with the DSJ 3 spent some time to become one of the better,
Total Start WC - 109./ Wins - 56./ Marathon - 9./ Podium - 84.
TDD 2009 - 2 position
TDD 2010 - 2 position
10th Anniversary Tournamenent - 1st
Winter Cup 09/10 - 1st.
4Hills 2011 - 2 position
EgyLynx

Post by EgyLynx »

I can say:
dsj4 is do dsj3 same what at dsj3 do dsj2...
or can i something else also?
...Selection in progress...
Lipinski

Post by Lipinski »

maybe for you, yes, but for me it's a big difference, and I know what speech, because in DSJ 3 jumped on a high level. which means that any changes in physics are noticeable for me, the DSJ 4 physics is different in every respect, for me
TDD 2009 - 2 position
TDD 2010 - 2 position
Winter Cup 09/10 - 1st.
4Hills 2011 - 2 position
Strap

Post by Strap »

138m in Lillehamer
bulwa11

Post by bulwa11 »

but thats good that they are different. They are more realisitc now. Why release a game if the physcis would stay the same ?!? thats nonsense
Lipinski

Post by Lipinski »

For me, is that each version DSJ should have something in common with each other (physics) physics, which would change systematically somewhat
, in order to satisfy all parties, both old and new players, we now have something new, and players like me, you probably is not satisfied, especially with such changes, we can lose a lot, it's not about achievement, but the time spent in training the previous wersiom, it is logical that after DSJ 4 will continue, and somewhat
systematic changes that were better than something new and unknown.
I do not play in DSJ from today and it would be nice if they also experience count, if we create something based on the actual competition, because now it seems to me that what has been until now does not matter, everyone starts from zero and the time spent prior to DSJ , it does not count
TDD 2009 - 2 position
TDD 2010 - 2 position
Winter Cup 09/10 - 1st.
4Hills 2011 - 2 position
bulwa11

Post by bulwa11 »

maybe its time for a change in the standings ?? maybe some new players will find those physics easier to master ??
gt_magnus

Post by gt_magnus »

Personal best (practice): 146m in Lillehammer, 138m Lahti ! :)