Change hours for online tournaments

General discussion about DSJ3.
Siatko

Change hours for online tournaments

Post by Siatko »

Hi Jussi. Today I'm coming out with a suggestion, for an older version of the game. With the emergence of numerous tournaments in DSJ4, I think there should be a change of hours in DSJ3 so that the two games do not clash. It will be hard, because tournaments of some kind are practically every day in the four, but I think that for occasional players of the third part, who are usually also DSJ4 players, it would make it very easy to enjoy the game and not have to miss some tournaments.
Therefore, I propose to move Tuesday's WOT in DSJ3 to 19:00 CE(S)T, as 20:00 severely inconveniences players playing in the Old School Tournament, as usually such an 20:00 wot will end a couple, couple of minutes before 21:00 CE(S)T which forces an unnecessary rush, and with a slightly larger turnout, makes it practically impossible to be present at the whole tournament from the beginning. A 19:00 CE(S)T, on the other hand, would completely end any problems. The second suggestion is to postpone the from the second Friday to the second Thursday at 21:00 CE(S)T. Yes, it will finish quite late, but people who are interested in the game are able to sacrifice this, and the 20:00 CE(S)T on Friday clashes with the Normal Hills Tournament, which is admittedly a less important tournament because it is only played once a month, but I think it would make it a little easier to play if this tournament were postponed to the second Thursday, or possibly to the second Wednesday, in which case the 20:00 CE(S)T could possibly be kept, as the Wednesday WOT usually lasts about 50 minutes.
That's all. I hope that my request will be considered, bargain players and those less bargain DSJ3 Online players are welcome to discuss this.
:D
sliwae13

Re: Change hours for online tournaments

Post by sliwae13 »

Wow, DSJ3 Online is never dying...
Siatko

Re: Change hours for online tournaments

Post by Siatko »

because this game is really legend.